Friday, April 26, 2013

Thursday, Can we not ...........


So yesterday day was a pretty nice day I don’t really know what much to say about it because it’s to much to explain the whole day ….. I’m pretty sure ill annoy you. Same projects same work new teachings blah blah blah . Any who I went to college possible this thing that I go to after school and made some May Day baskets.  I also got to finish my resume and I started to work on my personal statement which is going pretty great. Another thing I got to do was go eat Panda Express with Hannah after School and I played Zelda Ocarina of time with here. It bro8ughyt me so many childhood memories I almost cried. I then went to senior choir night and listened to all my good friends sing in the choir including Regina. She the best and she’s definitely a favorite but that’s okay because everyone knows what she is. They also showed a senior video and I tried to not cry and it worked but … I was way too sick to tears came out. I couldn’t. I would get even more congested.  Everyone was crying and it all ended …… I came to some realizations ……………………. I’m really going to miss my senior friends. I’m going be alone, it’s what Regina told me and she also told me nobody likes me. Its true ….. Nobody likes me so I can’t even fight her on that one ….. Ugh. Next year is going to be harsh. Besides what I was doing that day my little brother had OFC soccer tryouts for this summer to go play in Texas so that’s very exciting.  I got home later from the concert and fell asleep ……. It was a nice day .

No comments:

Post a Comment